The delineation of faults and fracture networks plays an important role in understanding subsurface structural properties and ultimately aids in identifying hydrocarbon traps. At Lumina, we have developed a state-of-the-art software package, FaultDetect™, designed to produce high quality images of the fault system. FaultDetect™ contains an extensive set of tools for data conditioning, production of high resolution structural attributes, fault extraction and several fault attributes that will make fault interpretation easier and more accurate.
- FaultDetect™ combines traditional attributes such as coherence and curvature using adaptive principal component analysis for exceptional fault imaging
- Can be applied on high-resolution seismic from Extend™ for even greater fault image enhancement
- Outputs a fault cube with superior fault resolution and imaging in both vertical and lateral slices
- Analysis of results can indicate areas of potential fracturing
- Produces superior vertical resolution
- Provides accurate fault location and placement in three dimensions
Contact us for more information on FaultDetect™ and the rest of Prospectra®